Paul Bodwyn Green
I am a folk songwriter-performer and percussive guitarist living in Caernarfon. Born and brought up in Hong Kong, I began playing guitar and singing when I was eleven. I played in folk and rock bands and performing solo until my thirties when I developed a passion for the music of Brazil.
After an accident I returned to guitar and singing in earnest discovering I could unite these skills, playing percussion on the face of the guitar. In 2013 I began writing and recording songs to satisfy the potential in this style, lyrically drawing upon the long influence of the British folk tradition I was brought up with.
Music is my lifelong passion, with influences from all over the world but my compositions have led me back to my roots in British music and my adoptive home in Wales.
- Gorjys Secrets- Main Stage (Sept. 2016)
- Festival No. 6- Woodcutter’s Lodge Stage (Sept. 2016)
- Something Else a Bit North (July 2016)
Support to Nick Harper, 3rd Space, Llandudno (July 2016)
- Kineton Music Festival- Main Stage (June 2016)
- Bangor Pulse Festival (June 2016)
- Support to O’Hooley and Tidow Snowdon Inn, North Wales (September 2015)
- Festival Number 6 (Sept. 2015)
- Conwy Feast (Oct. 2015)
- Something Else in the Dean a Bit North (July 2015);
- Support to Leatherat in Temple Hewerdyke (June 2015);
- Bangor Pulse Festival (June 2015)
- Wakestock (2014)
- The fringe at Cropredy- Fairport Convention’s Annual reunion (2014).
Send Message to listing owner
Listing Title: Paul Bodwyn Green